Civil and Commercial Litigation
Our Schaumburg commercial and civil litigation attorneys routinely handle business disputes, breach of contract cases, defamation, libel and slander cases, fraud cases, lease disputes, evictions, copyright infringement cases, trademark infringement cases, unfair competition cases, negligence cases, commercial and residential real estate disputes, shareholder disputes, and business dissolution disputes. Our Schaumburg litigation attorneys are experienced in advising our clients and helping them navigate each step of the litigation process. Our attorneys are able to provide extensive services in a cost effective manner in all areas of civil litigation. We have flexible payment options and work with our clients everyday in crafting solutions to their litigation needs. Our litigations attorneys work in Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Streamwood, Bartlett, Barrington, Arlington Heights and throughout the Chicagoland area.
How We Can Help With Civil Litigation
- Cost effective solutions
- Practical solutions throughout all stages of litigation
- Directed verdict in $23 million Chicago real estate case
- $8.85 million judgment in health care fraud case
- Six figure settlements and judgments in shareholder and partnership dispute cases, breach of contract awards and software development matters
- Decades of experience in all litigation, simple and complex
Why Use Kelley, Kelley & Kelley
- Practical advice that focuses on strong outcomes in a cost-effective manner so that our clients achieve their goals through litigation
- The attorneys perform a risk assessment considering factors such as the liability of the parties, the potential for future damages and existing damages, recoverability, and practical effects in assessing cost effective strategies.
Commercial & Civil Litigation
When you create an estate plan in Hoffman Estates or throughout Illinois your Hoffman Estates...
Just like performing routine maintenance on your furnace or bringing your car in for a tune up,...
Schaumburg business formation attorneys at Kelley, Kelley & Kelley can assist you in your...