Scott C. Zambo
LL.M., DePaul University College of Law, 2008, Intellectual Property
J.D., New England School of Law, 2007
- Associate Editor, New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement, 2005-2006
- Case and Note Editor, New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement, 2005-2006
B.A., Michigan State University, 2004, Economics
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois 2007
- Small Business Trademark Considerations, Daily Herald Business Ledger, Sept. 29, 2014, Vol. 22, No. 2. Pg. 16
- When Can Letters of Intent Bind Your Client, Newsbriefs, March 2011
- So Your Client Received a Letter From Their Internet Service Provider, Now What? Newsbriefs, March 2013
- Illinois’ Medical Cannabis Pilot Program, Newsbriefs, April 2014
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Newsbriefs, May 2014
- The Case of Vivian Maier, Newsbriefs, November 2014
- Digital Estate Planning, Newsbriefs, May 2015
Chicago Bar Association
Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- Editor, Newsbriefs 2013 – Present
- Mock Trial Judge 2010-2016
- Nominating Committee 2015
Schaumburg A.M. Rotary Club
- President 2017-2018
- Community Service Director 2015-2016
- Rotarian of the Year 2014-2015
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Civil and Commercial Litigation
Criminal and Traffic Law
Scott C. Zambo joined the firm in 2010. Scott focuses his practice in civil litigation, intellectual property, business, and estate planning. Scott has represented our clients in both small and complex civil litigation, business litigation, contested probate, intellectual property litigation, and personal injury litigation. Scott routinely handles both complex and small claims litigation. Scott has frequently represented clients accused of copyright infringement and has represented numerous clients in Doe litigation and BitTorrent litigation. Scott has also represented clients in defense of trademark infringement claims and on behalf of many of our business clients prosecuting trademark infringement claims.
Scott has a track record of success while at Kelley, Kelley & Kelley, including:
- $8.85 million judgment in favor of our client in a corporate fraud case
- Directed verdict in our client’s favor in a $23 million commercial real estate suit
Scott also handles a wide range of transactional matters. Scott works with artists in researching and prosecuting copyright claims, registering copyrights, and drafting assignments, work for hire agreements, and license agreements. Scott also works closely with our business clients and corporate clients for their mergers, acquisitions, and sales.
Here to Serve– Established in 1959 –
Kelley, Kelley & Kelley was founded by John P. Kelley in 1959 on the principles of professionalism, exceptional work product, attentive service, and tenacious representation in the most cost effective manner. To this day those same principles are honored and aspired to by William F. Kelley, Matthew X. Kelley and Scott C. Zambo.
We continue to provide high caliber and cost efficient solutions for our clients. Whether you’re in planning mode, transaction mode or crisis mode, we are here to guide you, protect you and fight for you.
Serving Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs including Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Bartlett, Streamwood, Elgin, Palatine, Arlington Heights, and Barrington. The law firm and William F. Kelley have been honored with receiving the highest rating among their peers. William F. Kelley has been consistently rated among the top lawyers by Super Lawyers and Martindale Hubbell.