Copyright & Trademarks
Intellectual Property comprises a larger portion of a business’s assets than ever before. Knowing how trademarks and copyrights work, how they are protected, and how they are enforced is vital to your business.
Whether you are a small business looking to protect your marks, branding, designs or property, or you are a solo artist looking to protect your creations, the attorneys at Kelley, Kelley & Kelley can assist you with comprehensive services.
How We Can Help With
Copyright & Trademarks
Know Your Rights
Understand your constitutional rights and your rights upon registration.
- Protect your mark from infringement
- Register your mark with the USPTO
- Understand your trademark rights
- Vital to small and big business
Register your copyright to fully utilize your protections.
Copyright Infringement Litigation
- Prosecution and defense of copyright litigation claims
- Obtain practical advice to avoid litigation but fight if necessary
- Defense of copyright troll litigation and Bit Torrent claims
Pursue copyright infringement suits to enforce your protections.
Copyright and Trademark Transactions
- Assign your copyright or trademark
- Register your copyright or trademark
- Draft work-for-hire agreements
- Arrange for the inclusion of your personal copyrights as part of estate planning
Kelley, Kelley & Kelley
We work with entrepreneurs and businesses of all types and sizes, both individuals (such as artists and solopreneurs) and businesses. This includes tech startups, manufacturing, medical professionals, artists, consultants, inventors, and creatives.
We bring to the table our considerable track record in all aspects copyright and trademark law. We have worked on issues like the ones you are experiencing.
When you need to intellectual capital protected with a trademark or copyright, you get personalized service and an attention to detail that will give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Attorneys Practicing Copyright & Trademarks
Scott C. Zambo
Civil and Commercial Litigation
Criminal and Traffic Law
When Illinois enacted the Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, it joined a...
As we continue to shelter at home and as we slowly resume our daily activities it may be a good...
The Covid-19 pandemic has heightened awareness of estate planning needs. As family members...