Our experienced attorneys prepare Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills to help you accomplish your goals and ensure your intentions are protected. We work with clients with estates of all sizes and can help design a comprehensive estate plan to ensure your estate is transferred, protected and taxed in the most advantageous way. We work with clients in Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Bartlett, Streamwood, Arlington Heights, Palatine and throughout the Chicagoland area. We can assist you in developing an estate plan, in determining the best estate plan for you and in updating an older estate plan already in place. Call us to set up an appointment with one of our estate planning attorneys.
How We Can Help With Estate Planning
Power of Attorney - Health Care
- Allows you to appoint someone to assist and communicate with medical professionals and ensure your health decisions can be made in the event you cannot make the decisions yourself
- Inexpensive estate planning document that everyone can benefit from
Power of Attorney Property
- Allows you to appoint someone to manage your assets when you are unable to do it for yourself
- Inexpensive estate planning document
- Important as part of a comprehensive estate plan
- Could empower agent to implement Medicaid planning and asset protection measures
- Most commonly used estate planning document
- Asset transfer
- Appointment of the individual who will manage and oversee the distribution of your probate assets
- Long term cost savings
- Allows you to state in writing your life sustaining treatment wishes so that your wishes are carried out in the way you intend
- Makes your last medical wishes clear so there is no disagreements or misunderstanding later
- Often the most important aspect of an estate plan
- Long term cost savings
- Strong asset protections
- Protection against liability
- Ease of asset transfer
- Avoid conservatorships and disabled-person estate
- Avoid probate
- Streamline handling of financial affairs if one becomes incapacitated
- Special needs trusts for beneficiaries with disabilities
Kelley, Kelley & Kelley
With over 60 years in the business, we have set up innumerable wills, trusts, and estates. There is no situation too complex or too entangled for us to create the right estate plan and put pieces in place for you.
We create the most practical, effective will and estate plan to match your desires and make the most of your assets. It will protect your legacy, and you can sleep easy knowing you’ve taken care of your family.
Investment in You & Your Community
Our family law firm has been part of the Schaumburg community since the 1950s. We have been serving our neighbors for a long time, and we care about your health, safety, well-being, and protection.
We can help you create a plan that checks all the boxes for you and is in total conformity with the law.
We Stay Current
As legislation and case law evolves, our knowledge evolves with it. We invest considerable resources keeping up-to-date on changes to the law and how they impact our clients.
Committed to Excellence
You are our neighbor, and your satisfaction means we’ve been a good neighbor to you. You’ll always get our full attention and best work.
Attorneys Practicing Estate Planning
Tell Us About Your Case
When you create an estate plan in Hoffman Estates or throughout Illinois your Hoffman Estates...
Just like performing routine maintenance on your furnace or bringing your car in for a tune up,...
Schaumburg business formation attorneys at Kelley, Kelley & Kelley can assist you in your...