HISTORY & LEADERSHIP
Kelley, Kelley & Kelley was founded by John P. Kelley in 1959. During the ensuing years John’s sons, William F. Kelley, Thomas J. Kelley, Matthew X. Kelley, and Martin C. Kelley, joined the firm and successfully managed one of the oldest firms in Schaumburg.
Following the elections of Johns’ sons, Thomas and Martin, to the Cook County Circuit Court Judiciary, the firm moved forward under the leadership of William and Matthew, who have carried on with their father’s traditions of exceptional work product, attentive service, and caring and tenacious representation in the most cost effective manner possible.
ROOTS IN THE NORTHWEST SUBURBS
The attorneys at Kelley, Kelley & Kelley have carried on John P. Kelley’s principal of providing high caliber, effective, and efficient solutions for all of our clients regardless of our clients’ needs. Kelley, Kelley & Kelley is deeply rooted in Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, and the entire Northwest Suburbs in both the legal community and the community at large.